Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My make-up items I L.O.V.E

Hello there! I wanted to give you a small glimpse into my make-up world. These are products I use everyday! Well, am I wearing lipstick everyday? Maybe not, but I love Mac lipsticks and glosses. Chanel has been a new thing for me. I have a great friend who worked for Chanel, and she always spoke very highly. They are great! I use the corrector for under my eyes, and it stays all day! It's super creamy and feels so smooth putting on. The foundation is amazing, and really covers without feeling like you have plaster on your face! I used to never wear foundation, but this product is so light, it feels like I'm wearing nothing! I swear by this mascara. I used to use all kinds of expensive brands, and this little nugget came into my life and I love it! It's only $6.99, and you can basically find it at ANY drugstore! Lastly, is my beauty counter lip conditioner. This is the most scrumptious lip conditioner ever! Not only does it smell amazing, but it makes your lips feel perfectly pout-y! Hope you enjoy! 

XO, 
JD


Mac Lipgloss in Sugarrimed (Nordstrom)


Mac Lipstick in Honey Love (Nordstrom)

Beauty Blender (Nordstrom)


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (Nordstrom)

Chanel Correcteur Perfection (Nordstrom)



Maybelline Mascara (Ulta)


Lip Conditioner (Beauty Counter)







No comments:

Post a Comment