Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Hey guys! Wanted to pass along a couple things I have purchase for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and some things that are on my WISHLIST! If you are a card holder, sale started today, but if not, you can jump in on the 22nd! Hope you enjoy! xo




So cute alone or under a cute vest or colorful cardigan. Love!



Love this top. Plum is very in this Fall. Loving this romantic detail for date night. 


Love this bell sleeve dress. So cute with over the knee boots or even tights. This dress can easily transition from late summer to Fall. This dress comes in multiple colors. 


I'm OBSESSED with this vest. It's so versatile. Can't wait to wear this Fall with leggings, jeans, or even over a cute dress. Comes in a couple different colors. 


These items below are on my WISHLIST, but hope to visit my local Nordstrom and grab them. I'm kind of weird about buying shoes (especially boots) without trying them on. 



LOVE these. I wanted to get a pair last year, and never pull the trigger. I am 5'9", so these will make me pretty tall, but WHO CARES! Shoes are totally worth it :)

I mean, HELLO. Who doesn't want to bring back this style?? I might even still have my classic black and white. So cute and can be styled with a dress, leggings, whatever! 


Sexy Alert! Love this pleated faux leather skirt. You can totally dress this up or down. Wear with a white tee and sneakers, or a blouse and heels. ENDLESS opportunities! 

Of course I could shop for hours on the amazing sale, but I'll try not to freak my hubby out too bad! Hope you ladies find something special! 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment